From Teleon's Admin Console, you can easily create accounts for new users and add them to your organization's directory with a few simple clicks.
1. Click the Organization Members tab from the left-hand menu.
2. Click the Add New Users button at the top of the page.
3. On the Add New User page, enter the user’s profile information and click the Next button at the bottom of the page.
You're only required to enter a user's name, email address, occupation and Teleon role to create an account. You have the option of entering other profile information such as a user's provider license number and preferred phone number by clicking the Enter Additional Info button.
- User accounts can be created using work email address or personal email address if user does not have an email account issued by the customer organization.
- Email address is used for account username and notifications (patient data/PHI is never included in email notifications).
4. On the Set Login Credentials page, select one of the options - Auto-generate Password or Enter Password - to set the user's password based on your organization's policy.
- Auto-generate Password: Teleon will automatically generate a password for the user.
- Enter Password: You can create and assign a password for the user.
- If you select the checkbox at the bottom of the page, Teleon will send the password to the user via email. The user will be required to create a new password at the next login for security reasons.
- If you do not select this option, then you will be responsible for communicating the login credentials to the user.
- Your organization can prevent users from changing their assigned passwords by requesting this policy during the setup of Teleon.
Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to complete the process of adding the user.
You will see the added user appear on the main Organization Members list and an orange Pending status label next to the user's name. When this user logs into the Teleon app for the first time, this Pending status will disappear, and the user will be listed in your organization's directory (Contacts menu option > My Organization tab).
You can also create accounts for new users and add them to your organization's directory from Teleon's iOS or Android app.
1. From the main menu, select the Contacts option.
2. Tap the Invite icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Invite Organization Members option.
3. From the New Org Member screen, enter the user’s profile information and click the Add button at the top of the screen.
Teleon will send an email to the added user with their login credentials and app links. When this user logs into the Teleon app for the first time, the user will be listed in your organization's directory (Contacts menu option > My Organization tab).