Teleon enables you to create custom forms using a visual form builder and send them to your staff, partners, patients or their family members via different communication channels.
1. In the top navigation menu, select the Forms option.
2. Click the Create Form button at the top of the page.
3. Select the Use Blank Template option to create a form from scratch, or select a pre-built template from the template list. Click the Next button at the top right of the page after making your selection.
4. From this page, you can drag and drop components from the left-hand menu onto the form canvas in the center. When you add a component to the form, a settings modal will appear and allow you to specify display preferences, validation logic, and other settings.
5. After you have completed the form design, enter a name for the form and click the Save button at the top of the page. Your form is now ready to be shared with your recipients! You can click the Send button at the top right of the page and select an option for sending or sharing your new form.
Note: All forms include a Submit button that will be visible to the form recipients.