You can send forms to recipients via email or SMS by following the steps below. Please ensure that you have the necessary consent from the recipients (patients, staff, et al.) to send communication to their email address or mobile phone number.
1. Open your form and click the Send button at the top right of the page.
2. Select the Send via Email/Text tab on the Send Form page.
3. In the Recipient field, enter the first and last name of your form recipient.
4. In the Send Method section, select your desired method for sending your form (Email or SMS) and enter the recipient's contact information.
5. In the Passcode section, select Yes if you would like to require your form recipient to enter a 6-digit passcode before he can open the form.
Note: Forms sent via SMS will require recipients to enter a passcode for security and authentication purposes.
6. Click the Send button at the bottom of the page. Teleon will send a link to the recipient for accessing the form. If you turned on the passcode option, then Teleon will automatically send a 6-digit passcode after the recipient clicks on the form link.
Once the form has been sent, you will be able to track its activities and status in the Sent tab and the Activity Report page.