You can send forms to recipients via email, SMS, or Teleon App by following the steps below. Please ensure that you have the necessary consent from the recipients (patients, staff, et al.) to send communication to their email address or mobile phone number.
1. Open your form and click the Send button at the top right of the page.
2. Select the Send via Email/Text tab on the Send Form page.
3. In the Recipient field, enter the first and last name of your form recipient (patient, patient's family member, organization member/staff, or external partner). If the recipient has a Teleon profile, he will appear in the search results, and you can add him to the Recipient field.
- When you select a recipient who has a Teleon profile, Teleon will retrieve the send method options available for this recipient and the relevant contact information available in their Teleon profile (email address, mobile phone number).
- The only exception is for external partners for whom Teleon will not retrieve the relevant contact information.
If your recipient does not have a Teleon profile or appear in the search results, you can type the recipient's first and last name in the Recipient field. This recipient will be added in Teleon as a Guest User, and you will be able to select this recipient from the search results the next time you send a form; Teleon will also retrieve the contact information used previously to send a form to this recipient.
4. In the Send Method section, select your desired method for sending your form (Teleon App, Email, or SMS).
- Teleon App will appear as a send method option if you selected a recipient who has a Teleon App account.
- SMS will appear as a send method option if your organization has this option activated.
- The Email and/or SMS field will be pre-filled with the recipient's contact information if you selected a recipient who has a Teleon profile with relevant contact information.
5. In the Passcode section, select Yes if you would like to require your form recipient to enter a 6-digit passcode before he can open the form.
Note: Forms sent via SMS will require recipients to enter a passcode for security and authentication purposes.
6. Click the Send button at the bottom of the page. Teleon will send a link to the recipient for accessing the form. If you turned on the passcode option, then Teleon will automatically send a 6-digit passcode after the recipient clicks on the form link.
Once the form has been sent, you will be able to track its activities and status in the Sent tab and the Activity Report page.