With Teleon Secure Forms, you can send forms to a patient from the main Forms module (select the Forms option from the top navigation menu) or from a patient's profile page (select the Patients option from the top navigation menu).
This article provides information on sending and managing forms from a patient's profile page.
1. In the top navigation menu, select the Patients option.
2. Go to the patient's profile page and select the Forms tab.
3. Click the Send Form button.
4. On the Send Form page, you can take the following actions:
- In the Recipient field, you can add either the patient or his family member as a form recipient.
- When you open the Send Form page, the Recipient field will be pre-filled with the patient's name. You have the option of removing the patient's name and adding the patient's family member as a recipient.
Send Method section:
- Teleon will display all of the send methods available for the patient or his family member. For instance, if the patient does not have a Teleon App account, then Teleon App will not appear as a send method option.
- Teleon will retrieve all relevant contact information for the patient or his family member and pre-fill the Email or SMS fields with this information.
- You can choose the passcode setting for the form(s) to be sent.
- In this section, you will be able to view all forms that have a Patient tag.
- You can select one or multiple forms to send to the patient or his family member.
5. Click the Send button located at the top right of the page. Afterward, the patient or his family member will receive the form link(s) via the selected send method.