Teleon's web-based Admin Console provides organizations with administrative controls, simple user management, and security measures. The Admin Console is included in Teleon's Standard and Enterprise pricing plans and provides the following key features:
- Simple User Onboarding: Add new users to your organization with a few simple clicks instead of requiring each employee to complete the full registration process.
- User Account & Directory Management: Manage user profiles and your organization’s directory. Quickly remove users and deactivate their accounts when they leave.
- Roles & Permissions: Assign roles and permissions to users to specify their level of access to data and product features. Grant admin rights to other managers and administrators within your organization.
- Advanced Security Controls: Gain security controls such as remote wipe of a user’s device data in case of lost device, employee off-boarding, or other situations.
Accessing Your Admin Console:
If you have been assigned as the administrator for your organization, you can access the Admin Console by following these steps:
1. Log into your account from a browser using this link: https://app.teleonhealth.com
2. Click the Admin option from the top navigation menu.
Requesting Access to the Admin Console:
If you do not have access to Teleon's Admin Console, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.