With Teleon, you can easily invite colleagues from your organization and create a directory.
Note: Your account should have the appropriate Teleon role assigned (e.g., Administrator, Manager) for you to invite new colleagues.
1. In the top navigation menu, select the Contacts option.
2. Click the Invite Colleagues button on the top left corner of the page and select the Org Members option.
3. Enter your colleague's email address in the text field located at the top of the page and click the Invite button (you can also enter multiple email addresses in the field separated by commas). Your colleague will receive an email with an invitation code and instructions for registering with Teleon. Once the colleague registers with your invitation code, he will appear in Contacts > My Organization directory.
You can also invite colleagues from Teleon's iOS or Android app.
1. From the main menu, select the Contacts option.
2. Tap the Invite icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Invite Organization Members option.
3. From the New Org Member screen, enter the user’s profile information and click the Add button at the top of the screen.
Teleon will send an email to the added user with their login credentials and app links. When this user logs into the Teleon app for the first time, the user will be listed in your organization's directory (Contacts menu option > My Organization tab).