Teleon designed its solutions for simplicity of use while providing high performance and enterprise controls required by healthcare organizations. Your team or organization can be up and running with Teleon in minutes; but you can also configure the system and access enterprise controls to support your organization's workflows and policies.
What's Needed to Get Started:
All you need is a web browser or a mobile device to get started with Teleon.
- Supported Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (11 and above)
- Supported Mobile Platforms: iOS (10 and above), Android (5 and above)
Creating Your Account:
You can create a new account by going through the registration process which should take just a few minutes.
Registering via mobile device: Please download the Teleon app from the App Store or Google Play and use the Sign Up button from the Welcome screen to start the registration process.
Registering via web browser: Please use the link below to start the registration process.
Inviting Your Colleagues:
Once you complete registration with Teleon, you will be able to invite colleagues from your organization and set up a directory so that you can communicate and share files securely with each other (see article).
You can also invite colleagues from external partner organizations so that you can communicate securely across multiple settings (see article).
Admin Console and Controls:
Teleon's web-based Admin Console provides organizations with administrative controls, simple user management, and advanced security measures. The Admin Console is included in Teleon's Standard and Enterprise pricing plans and provides the following key features:
- Simple User Onboarding: Add new users to your organization with a few simple clicks instead of requiring each employee to complete the full registration process.
- User Account & Directory Management: Manage user profiles and your organization’s directory. Quickly remove users and deactivate their accounts when they leave.
- Roles & Permissions: Assign specific roles and permissions to users to support your organization’s workflows and policies. Grant admin rights to other managers and administrators within your organization.
- Advanced Security Controls: Gain security controls such as remote wipe of a user’s device data in case of lost device, employee off-boarding, or other situations.
If you do not have access to Teleon's Admin Console, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.