From Teleon's Admin Console, you can change the password for a user who already has a Teleon account (for users in Pending or Active state).
1. Click the Organization Members tab from the left-hand menu.
2. Click the action menu for a user (3-dot icon located on the right-hand side) and select the Change Login option.
3. From the Change Login Credentials popup, select one of the options - Auto-generate Password or Enter Password - to change the user's password based on your organization's policy.
- Auto-generate Password: Teleon will automatically generate a new password for the user.
- Enter Password: You can create and assign a new password for the user.
- If you select the checkbox at the bottom of the page, Teleon will send the new password to the user via email. The user will be required to create a new password at the next login for security reasons.
- If you do not select this option, then you will be responsible for communicating the new password to the user.
- Your organization can prevent users from changing their assigned passwords by requesting this policy during the setup of Teleon.
4. Click the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the change.