With Teleon, you can create scheduled video or audio meetings and invite participants using a meeting URL. You also have the option to activate the waiting room feature or require a password for your meeting. You can access these features if your organization is subscribed to the telehealth plan.
1. In the top navigation menu, select the Meetings option.
2. Select the Scheduled Meetings tab from the left-hand menu and click the Schedule Meeting button.
3. In the Schedule New Meeting page, enter your meeting details and select your meeting options. Then click the Schedule button to create the meeting.
- Meeting Type: Select Video or Audio-only.
- Waiting Room: Participants will be placed in the waiting room until you approve their join request.
- Password: Participants will be required to enter a password in the Login page to join your meeting.
4. From the Meeting Details page, you can view the meeting URL that can be shared with your meeting participants. Click the Copy Invite Details link to share additional details about the meeting (meeting URL, start time, etc.).
5. Click the Start Meeting button to initiate the meeting as the host.
Meeting Options & Controls During Live Meeting:
- Mute/Unmute: In the bottom menu, click the Microphone button to mute yourself. Click the button again to unmute yourself.
- Camera: In the bottom menu, click the Camera button to turn off your video feed. Click the button again to turn on your video feed. This button will not be available in an audio-only meeting.
- Participants: In the bottom menu, click the Participants button to open the Participants panel on the right side of the page. Click the button again to hide the Participants panel. From the Participants panel, you can view the participant list, take action on participants in the waiting room, mute participants, and copy meeting invite details.
- Screen Share: In the bottom menu, click the Screen Share button to share your screen with all meeting participants. Click the button again to stop your screen sharing.
- End Call: In the bottom menu, click the red End Call button which will end the meeting for all participants.
- If you activated the Waiting Room feature for a meeting, you can view the waiting participants in the Participants panel and approve their join requests by clicking the Allow button next to a participant's name.
- You will also see a popup in the main video or audio section to approve or reject a participant's join request.